Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are open for you. With the advice we have been given from the NHS we have made some adjustments as to how the shop flows. This is following the guidance to protect you when you are in the shop and the staff working in the shop. Please be patient if it takes us a bit longer to serve you than usual. It is in everyone’s interest we follow the guidance.
2 meters (6FT) Separation
- If you or any of your family are showing symptoms of a temperature or a persistent dry cough – DO NOT COME TO THE PHARMACY – call 111
- Only 4 people in the pharmacy at any one point – staying 2m (6ft) apart.
- We have marked the floor with yellow & black safety tape where we would like you to stay behind. This maintains the 2m distance between you and the pharmacy staff.
- Pay by Contactless Payment where possible.
- Exit the shop as soon as you have completed your visit to allow other people to come into the shop.
- If you need to cough or sneeze do so aware from other people in the shop and into a tissue. We can supply hand sanitiser if required.