We pride ourselves being at the heart of our community. My Team and I work very hard to make sure that we have all the items you need for your medication, when you want to collect it. Please support us by continuing to get your mediation with us. We are adapting to the current environment in a number of ways:-
What is important?
- There is plenty of medication – just order what you need, when you need it (Don’t try and order more or early as this is what causes the problems)
- Where some shortages do exist we will work with you Doctor to make sure we get the best alternative.
- You still need to order your medication in the usual way:-
- On-Line via the website or App (this can be set up with the Doctors surgery).
- Your repeat form sent to the Surgery or dropping into the Box (foyer at Guildhall Surgery) or Letter Box both surgeries.
DO NOT TRY AND REQUEST YOUR PRESCRIPTION FROM THE PHARMACY AS BOTH SURGERIES HAS ASKED US NOT TO DO THIS ON PATIENTS BEHALF IN LINE WITH WEST SUFFOLK CCG POLICY.
What we are doing:-
- Prescription and OTC purchase pick up point
- Delivery Service – by Clare Pharmacy & Parish/Town Counsel volunteers
- Text Message service to so you know when your prescription is ready
- OPEN DOOR policy – Unlike some other healthcare providers
- Some one to talk to face to face (although we may be behind a bit of perspex…)
- We are always available on the phone – no call queues – if it’s engaged then try again in a couple of minutes, we are helping someone else!
There have been the usual letters from Pharmacy2u and other distance pharmacies. While these may seem like a good idea, please think about how you want your community to look in the future. We really on your prescriptions, without them we would not be able to run a pharmacy. We are ALWAYS avalable to talk to. You might find this is not the case with a call centre in Leeds…. (our response to Pharmacy2u)