C-Card (Young Adults)
Sexual Health Services (C-Card & Chlamydia Testing Kits)
The C-Card scheme is a confidential service which allows young people between 13-24 years old to access free condoms, obtain free Chlamydia tests and speak with a trained professional about sex, relationships and sexual health.
In Clare Pharmacy we offer the following services: –
- C-Card sign up
- Free condoms, Barriers and Lubricants (13yrs to 24yrs)
- Free Chlamydia test (Male & Female – 15yrs to 24yrs)
- Signposting to further Sexual Health Services via iCash
What can you expect from us?
- A completely confidential service; all discussion take place in one of our consultation rooms
- Guidance on how to use Chlamydia testing kits
- Help accessing more specialist resources around Sexual Health
The C-Card scheme is run by the Terence Higgins trust www.tht.org.uk/ and the Sexual Health Services in Suffolk are run by a company called iCash www.icash.nhs.uk/ on behalf of Suffolk County Council. We work with our partners to make sure that all young adults have access to these services in our rural location.
Just ask a member of staff about C-Card and we can talk you through the process, confidentially and without any obligation.